[情感交流] Seeking Marriage

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2023-1-16 21:17:50 | 显示全部楼层
I am a man with a thousand faces, with an angel side and a devil side. I can see the details, see the ends, see the details, and worry about the country and the people. I can be gentle and heroic and join forces to conduct diplomacy.
My ideal partner is an elegant temperament, cheerful, mature, gentle, kind and understanding of the female, is a quiet, like a virgin, move like a rabbit, gentle, understanding; Stubborn, a little temper. Forthrightly and delicate coexist pure woman! Dignified and do not lose fashion, sedate and with a little naughty, this part of the rub into the affinity, smile is very sweet, laughter is refreshing, gentle and generous, there is a considerate heart, gentle, intelligent capable, traditional and modern, know how to be grateful and cherish, advocating romantic and warm love, plain and simple marriage. Looking forward to the appearance of the right person in your life under the sky of fate! A woman out of the hall, into the kitchen, cheerful personality, warm and generous, quiet and lively, do not lose femininity, but also have a sense of humor, a sense of responsibility. A dignified and generous, elegant temperament, filial piety, gentle moving, understanding woman. Free and cheerful, passionate and sincere, fashionable and sexy, kind and proud; Extensive hobbies, talent, elegant temperament, confident and optimistic, good overall quality. A little bourgeois, a little creative. We live a rich, carefree life together. Anyone who has been divorced is declined. (I'm very sorry, I just don't think it is appropriate), interested women please contact my phone number: 639674700651 or Chinese phone number 13805365759. The wechat number is the same.If you are a guest, treat each other with courtesy. If you are not the onedo not disturb me,thanks!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表